Tuesday, September 30, 2008

memories from the bama vs. tulane game.

(yeah... i know all this is from a while ago, but this is my blog and i can post old pictures if i want to. so there.)


when i first got there i just had to get a picture of the ducks/geese/whatever that were by the pond.


this one was evil. i swear, it tried to kill me.


the ugly duckling. :(


OH... MY... GOSH.
IT'S JOHN PARKER WILSON. I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT THAT CLOSE TO HIM!!!
i waited in the hot sun for two hours for it, though. o_o i needed water, but no, i wouldn't leave my spot at the front of the boardwalk thingy (whatever you call it) to go buy some. nearly fainted from the heat, but a nice lady behind us gave me some apple juice.
for the record, while taking this picture i proposed to john parker wilson for the second time in my lifetime. the first time being at the vs. arkansas game last year.
i'm such a fangirl.

No comments: