Friday, September 19, 2008

teeth.

i'm going to the dental surgeon today for him to evaluate my teeth.
so yeah, the exposure and molar-pulling doohickey will probably be done over fall break.
OH MY GOOD GOLLY GOSH, HOW FUN. /sarcasm

but my orthodontist said that the molar will be as hard to pull as a wisdom tooth.
i assume that also means it will hurt as bad as a wisdom tooth.
i've seen a brother and two sisters have their wisdom teeth pulled, and i'm scared out of my wits.
:(









UPDATE. so the surgeon guy (who seemed extremely lighthearted) said that i had to get the thingy done next friday. :( oh, and for 7-10 days after i'll have to wear pink stuff on my teeth while it heals. and you'll be able to see my teeth at the top of my gums, which will look odd. then my orthodontist will put brackets on them to make them come down, AND it'll take 2 or 3 months for the teeth to drop down.
/cry

No comments: